COMPOSITION 2 : MUSIC IN MY LIFE.

Nowadays, people usually listen to music everywhere, if you go to a shop you will probably listen to music in the shop, but not only in shops. You can listen to music even in the elevators. I think that music has a main role in the world.


Personally I love music for this reason. When i was little I decided to go to the music school in Motril. And I choose saxophone as my instrument. This year I've had to leave it because I decided to study biology and I have to focus in my studies.


My favourite type of music is Rap or Hip Hop music, are really the same. I love rap music because I think that it is the type of music which transmits real feelings to people. And this type of music is the best type for tell a story.


I reckon that music really can change people's lives, for the reason that if you like a type of music you might want to be as your favourite singer or group it includes dress like them and more...


Jose Manuel Diaz España   2º Bach.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

ADVERBS OF MANNER